Minggu, 20 November 2011

Leftblock: For real shopaholics

Yesterday I went to a Leftblock Junk Sale, and I was happy :) hahaahhahaahahahah......ok over

so what is Leftblock Junk Sale? I didnt know until yesterday I showed up, it was like bloggers day out and this fashion bloggers jual jual barang yang best bangetttt!




The Azorias



Kak Jezmine Blossom aka Jezmine Zaidan, yang sangat peramah :)

KK: *snapping picture of her*
JB: Hi....Panas kan.....
KK: *jaw dropping* (you talking to me?????) A ah...panas....
JB: I naik atas sbb tak tahan panas.....hehehehe
KK: Kesian awak....ni awak design semua ker?
JB: Taklah....yg I design mahal....hihihi
KK: I see

and 
she tweeted me out.....amazeballs, I know...

check out the blog




ok this is mine 

and I bought it for only ten ringgit~ amazing tak amazing? amazeballs.....woooooooo


and finally, Joyce Wong, the Kinky Blue Fairy :) what a fashionista kan? not the brown indonesian batik guy, the girl :) 


much love 

xx







Load disqus comments

0 komentar